Payment & Shipping Terms:
|DESCRIPTION:||CV.JOINT||CAR TYPE:||VW Passat|
|Warranty:||12 Months||SIZE:||27X59.5X38 MM|
Auto Cv Joint drive shaft inner joint 8D0498099D for VW Passat
Model Number: For VW Passat
Product Name:Drive Shaft
Our Advantage :
1. More than 20 years experience .
2. Good quality with competitive price.
3. full stock ,We can provide cv.joint for all kinds of car types.
4. Delivery fast . Need to see the quantity . Usually 10 days can be sent.
5. warranty: We will provide 1 years warranty if our goods damage.
6. Good after sales service.
This fits the following cars: VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B5/B5+ 1997-2005, AUDI A4 (8D2/B5) 1995-2001, AUDI A6 (4B/C5) 1997-2005, AUDI A8 (4D2/4D8) 1994-2002, SKODA SUPERB 2001-2008. The compatible part numbers for this part are: 8D0498099D, 4D0407305B, 8D0407305J, AD121050A, KVW001, V, 8D0498099D, 4D0407305B, 8D0407305J, AD121050A, KVW001, VKJA3002, 5380, CKAU28, , 8D0498099D
How to see the cv.joint is broken.
1. Clicking sound when turning: The most common symptom of a bad CV axle is a clicking noise when turning. This is most often heard during sharp turns at lower speeds.
2. Clunking sound on acceleration or deceleration: When the inner CV joint begins to fail, you may experience a clunking sound when accelerating or quickly letting off the throttle to prepare for braking.
3. Grease on the inside of your tire: Because both joints are protected with a rubber boot that contains grease, any tear or crack in the boot can result in grease leaking out.
4. Vibration while driving: If the shaft of your CV axle is bent, you may begin to experience a vibration while driving.