Payment & Shipping Terms:
cv joint replacement parts,
cv joint axle shaft assembly
Auto Cv Joint drive shaft inner joint 39771-JG04C for Nissan
Model Number: For Mitsubishi Lancer
Product Name:Drive Shaft
Our Advantage :
1. More than 20 years experience .
2.Good quality with competitive price.
3. full stock ,We can provide cv.joint for all kinds of car types.
4. Delivery fast . Need to see the quantity . Usually 10 days can be sent.
5.warranty: We will provide 1 years warranty if our goods damage.
6.Good after sales service.
How to see the cv.joint is broken.
1. Clicking sound when turning: The most common symptom of a bad CV axle is a clicking noise when turning. This is most often heard during sharp turns at lower speeds.
2. Clunking sound on acceleration or deceleration: When the inner CV joint begins to fail, you may experience a clunking sound when accelerating or quickly letting off the throttle to prepare for braking.
3. Grease on the inside of your tire: Because both joints are protected with a rubber boot that contains grease, any tear or crack in the boot can result in grease leaking out.
4. Vibration while driving: If the shaft of your CV axle is bent, you may begin to experience a vibration while driving.
Contact Person: Miss. Fan