Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||12 Months||SIZE:||33X65X30 Mm|
cv joint replacement parts,
cv joint axle shaft assembly
Auto Cv Joint cv. half Shaft assemble Outer joint 31607545125 for BMW
This fits the following cars: TOYOTA RAV4 ACA2# 2000-2005, TOYOTA CALDINA AZT246/ST246 4WD 2002-2007, TOYOTA PREVIA/TARAGO ACR30/CLR30 2000-2006, TOYOTA ALPHARD G/V ANH10/MNH10 2002-2008, TOYOTA NOAH/VOXY AZR65 4WD 2001-2007, TOYOTA PICNIC/AVENSIS VERSO ACM20 2001-2005, TOYOTA SCION TC ANT10 2004-2010, TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO CDE120/ZZE12# 2001-2004, TOYOTA COROLLA/ALTIS CE140/NDE140/NZE140/ZRE14#/ZZE14# 2007-, TOYOTA COROLLA CE120/NZE12#/ZZE12# 2000-2008, TOYOTA NOAH/VOXY ZRR70 2007-2010, TOYOTA CAMRY ACV3#/MCV3# 2001-2006, TOYOTA ESTIMA T/L ACR30/MCR30 1999-2006, TOYOTA HARRIER ACU30/MCU3#/GSU3# 2003-, TOYOTA IPSUM ACM21 2001-2009, TOYOTA IPSUM ACM26 4WD 2001-2009, TOYOTA WISH ANE1#/ZNE1# 2003-2009, TOYOTA WISH ZGE2# 2009-.
Model Number: For BMW
Our Advantage :
1. More than 20 years experience .
2. Good quality with competitive price.
3. full stock ,We can provide cv.joint for all kinds of car types.
4. Delivery fast . Need to see the quantity . Usually 10 days can be sent.
5. warranty: We will provide 1 years warranty if our goods damage.
6. Good after sales service.
1.Vibrations – If you’re driving the vehicle and you feel a lot of big vibrations coming from under it, then your drive shaft may be in trouble.
2. Clunking Noise – When you accelerate your vehicle, do you hear a clunking noise? How about when you drive the vehicle into reverse, or even into drive? If you hear clunking noises in any of these cases, then it means your drive shaft has an issue and needs to be looked at promptly.
3. Squeaking Noise – If you’re driving and you hear a squeaking noise that is consistent, then it is a sign that your drive shaft could be in trouble. It could possibly be out of balance or some other part of it could be worn out.
4. Universal Joint Movement – If the U-joint of your drive shaft rotates too fast or fails to rotate, then it’s a problem with your drive shaft. The cap seals of the bearings could have rust on them. Either that or the u-joint itself is not stable. You’ll need to have your drive shaft placed because you can’t drive your vehicle in his condition.
5.Turning Problems – If you try to make a turn with your vehicle and the wheels don’t turn immediately or they hesitate, then you have an issue with your drive shaft. The tires will have a lot of resistance which you’ll be able to feel as you try to make a turn. Obviously, this is a serious issue and it needs to be looked at right away.
Contact Person: Miss. Fan