Payment & Shipping Terms:
cv axle boot repair kit,
drive shaft boot repair kit
auto parts inner cv boot kit 04437-47030 Rubber boot for Toyota
Our Advantage is
1. Full stock of all kinds of car types .
2. high quality
3. delivery fast.
4. warranty 1 year
The cv.boot repalcement
When the cv.joint is damaged , you will hear a “clicking” or “knocking” sound when making turns. This is a sign that the whole CV axle needs to be replaced. If no noise is present and only the CV boot is broken, you can replace just the CV boot.
1. Pull off the big Clip
2. Pull off the small clip.
3. Turn the boot out of the drive axle side
4. Joint has to be pulled off the shaft by tapping with hammer
1. Place Circlip into the groove of the shaft
2. Fill about half the grease supplied into the joint
3. Move joint carefully with hammer until circlip expands to fit its funciton position.
4.Fill remaining grease into the cv.joint and boot .
5.Put the cv.joint boot on the correct position.
6.Ventilate the cv.boot by the tool.
7.Set the big clip by hand as tight as possible and lock it with pillers.
8.Set the small clip by hand as tight as possible and lock it with pillers.
9.Check close fit of the clip. And the boot must be in full contact with the joint and the shaft.
Model for car :TOYOTA CAMRY GRACIA MCV21/SXV20 1996-2001
Contact Person: Miss. Fan